February 8, 2019- The American Red Cross relies on more than 20,000 nurses and other health professionals who bring our mission to life each day. If you’re a nurse, nursing student or other health professional, we need your help! There are volunteer opportunities in direct service, leadership and behind-the-scenes. A few examples are:
- Disaster Health Services –team members and leaders
- Disaster Mental Health Services –team members and leaders
- Pillowcase Project Instructor (educating 3rd-5th graders about disasters)
- Blood Donor Ambassador Leader
- Nursing Network Regional Nurse Leaders and team members
- Service to the Armed Forces Hero Care Case Management
We hope that you consider volunteering with the Red Cross – you can have a meaningful impact by serving individuals and communities.